Academies Show Birmingham 2017
The Academies Show Birmingham 2017, is taking place on Wednesday 22nd November at the NEC in Birmingham.
This hugely influential event is the UK's largest one-day Show dedicated to school and academy leaders, charities, headteachers, business managers and governors and is completely free to attend, so to register for your free entry pass, simply click here.
We are delighted to announce that the Department for Education, Education & Skills Funding Agency, Standards & Testing Agency and National College for Teaching & Leadership are all confirmed to support and provide contributions at this leading event.
- Sir David Carter, National Schools Commissioner, Department for Education
- Christine Quinn, Regional Schools Commissioner, West Midlands, Department for Education
- Steve Kethero, Policy Adviser, Achievement and Disadvantage Team, Department for Education
- Hanan Al Hroub, 2016 Global Teacher Prize Winner
- Stephen Morales, Chief Executive, NASBM
- Sir Steve Lancashire, CEO, Reach2 Academy Trust
- Sir Anthony Seldon, Vice-Chancellor, University of Buckingham
- Dr Tim Coulson, Chief Executive, Samuel Ward Academy Trust
To see the full agenda, please click here.
To secure your free entry pass to the event, please click here.
By booking your place at the Show, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with over 3,000 like minded education and third sector professionals
- Over 40 hours of dedicated education content
- The opportunity to hear from and question the UK's leading education experts and stakeholders
- Gaining 8 CPD points towards your professional development
- Learn from best-practice case studies
We encourage you to book your free pass as soon as possible by clicking here.
Alternatively, if you have any questions about the event course or for group booking enquiries please call 0203 770 6646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.